Somaxon Pharmaceuticals To Present At The Jefferies 2011 Global Healthcare Conference
Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOMX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Richard W. Pascoe, Somaxon’s president and chief executive officer will present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Healthcare Conference at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City on Monday, June 6, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website under Event Scheduler at www.somaxon.com. The webcast will be archived and accessible for 90 days following the conference.
To be added to Somaxon Pharmaceuticals’ email list, please visit http://bit.ly/Somaxon-email-list.
About Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the in-licensing, development and commercialization of proprietary branded pharmaceutical products and late-stage product candidates to treat important medical conditions where there is an unmet medical need and/or high-level of patient dissatisfaction, currently in the central nervous system therapeutic area. Somaxon’s product Silenor ®, now available by prescription in the United States, is indicated for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty with sleep maintenance. For more information, please visit the company’s web site at www.somaxon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV