Measurement Specialties Reaches New 52-Week High (MEAS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Measurement Specialties (Nasdaq:MEAS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $36.78, above its previous 52-week high of $36.45 with 6,508 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 88,100 shares over the past 30 days. Measurement Specialties has a market cap of $539.3 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Measurement Specialties, Inc. engages in the design, development, and manufacture of sensors and sensor-based systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.8, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 22.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MEAS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV