Not FDIC Insured. May Lose Value. Not Bank Guaranteed.
New ETF and New Index. Russell ETFs and their corresponding Indexes are new and have limited operating history. New indexes are also subject to errors in construction which may result in unintended exposures.
Russell Investment Discipline ETFs are new and have limited operating history. There is no assurance the investment process will consistently lead to successful investing. There is no assurance the stated objectives will be met.
Russell ETFs are distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. (“ALPS”). Russell Investment Management Company (“RIMCo,” dba Russell Investments) serves as the investment advisor to the ETFs. ALPS and RIMCo are separate and unaffiliated.ALPS Distributors, Inc. does not distribute products outside the U.S. and is not the distributor for the Russell High Dividend Australia Shares ETF and Russell Australian Value ETF in Australia. CORP#6711
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV