The Board of Directors of The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) has named Dr. Thomas E. Bratter Director Emeritus in recognition of his many years of service to the Fund.
Dr. Bratter is a graduate of Columbia College and Columbia University Teacher's College, where he received his Doctorate in Counseling Psychology. He is the Director, Founder, and President of The John Dewey Academy in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, a residential college preparatory therapeutic high school. Prior to establishing and managing The John Dewey Academy, Dr. Bratter was in private practice as a psychotherapist and taught Psychology at Columbia University as an adjunct faculty member for more than 20 years. He has authored four books and more than 150 articles concerning the treatment and education of gifted and self destructive adolescents and their families. Dr. Bratter continues to serve on the Boards of The Gabelli Equity Trust, The Gabelli Utility Trust, and The Gabelli Healthcare & Wellness Rx Trust since their inceptions.
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $200 million in total net assets whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Fund was a spin-off from The Gabelli Equity Trust in 1994. Gabelli Funds, LLC, the Fund’s Investment Adviser is a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV