PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII) today announced that Jan Martens Vecsi, a member of the Board of Directors since May 1998, is retiring from the Board as of today's annual meeting. The company will not be filling her seat on the Board.
"Jan has been a generous counselor and integral member of our Board for the past 13 years, providing steady oversight and direction as PDI underwent major changes to become the strong company it is today," said Nancy Lurker, Chief Executive Officer of PDI. "We are deeply grateful to Jan for her long service and valuable contributions, and all of us at PDI wish her the best in her retirement."
Before joining the PDI Board, Vecsi served as the senior human resources officer and vice president of Citibank Private Bank from 1984 until her retirement in 1996. She began with Citibank, N.A. in 1967.
About PDI, Inc.PDI, with its interactive digital agency Group DCA, is a leading provider of integrated multi-channel promotional outsource services to established and emerging health care companies. The company is dedicated to enhancing engagement with healthcare practitioners and optimizing commercial investments for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, innovative multi-channel promotional solutions, and sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.pdi-inc.com. SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV