The Company will hold a conference call on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time (7:00 a.m. Pacific) to discuss its first quarter 2011 financial results. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 941-2068, or (480) 629-9712 for international calls, approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Interested parties can also listen via a live Internet webcast, which can be found via the Company’s website at http://ir.lentuo.net, or alternately at http://ViaVid.net.
A replay of the call will be available for two weeks from 11:30 a.m. EDT on May 31, 2011, until 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 14, 2011. The number for the replay is (877) 870-5176, or (858) 384-5517 for international calls; the pass code for the replay is 4444028. In addition, a recording of the call will be available via the Company’s website at http://ir.lentuo.net for one year.
Exchange RateThis announcement contains translations of certain Renminbi amounts into U.S. dollars at specified rates solely for the convenience of readers. Unless otherwise noted, all translations from Renminbi to U.S. dollars were made at the exchange rate of RMB 6.5483 to US $1.00, as set forth in the H.10 statistical release of the Federal Reserve Board on March 31, 2011. About Lentuo International Inc. Lentuo is the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenue in 2009, according to the China Automobile Dealers Association (“CADA”). Lentuo operates six franchise dealerships, ten automobile showrooms, one automobile repair shop and one car leasing company in Beijing, the largest new passenger vehicle market among all cities in China. Three of Lentuo’s six dealerships are among the leading dealerships in China for their respective brands, as measured by the volume of new vehicle sales by individual dealership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV