Bill Gross, Journal Square Off
All right! Just when you thought today was going to be a total snoozefest, as the market does nothing (except go up) and everyone goes to the beach...
A war breaks out between The Wall Street Journal and PIMCO's Bill Gross.
Since Gross has been talking down Treasuries, and since Treasuries have been rallying, this is easy fodder for writers (guilty).Anyway, Gross must be annoyed, because the usually staid PIMCO twitter account tweeted: Actually, we're not sure what that means... For the latest finance news, visit Clusterstock. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.Join the conversation about this story »
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV