NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Welcome to Don Dion's Daily ETF Winners and Losers. Be sure to stop by each day to get a feel of who's winning and who's losing when it comes to ETFs.
iPath Dow Jones UBS Natural Gas Subindex Total Return ETN (GAZ) 2.9%
Natural gas prices are trekking higher, helping the futures-based GAZ and United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) close out the week on a strong note.
LosersiShares MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index Fund (TUR) -2.6% Although it witnessed a bounce during the opening half the week, the past few days have been painful for the Turkey ETF. With Friday's losses, the fund has retreated back to levels last seen during mid-March. May was a tough month in general for TUR. Since hitting 2011 during the opening days, it has been on a steep decline, breaking below its 50- and 200-day moving averages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV