1. Majesco Entertainment (COOL)
Company Profile: Majesco Entertainment makes video games mainly for the family-oriented, mass-market consumer.Majesco's incredible run this year started on Jan. 11 when the company announced it had shipped more than 500,000 copies of its Zumba Fitness video game title for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. In late January, the company announced that it regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement for continued listing. In early March, shares of Majesco climbed higher after the company posted better-than-expected fiscal first-quarter financial results, with revenue jumping to $48.5 million from $29.2 million in the same period a year earlier. Current Share Price: $2.95 (May 27) 2011 Total Return: 283% Analyst Ratings: Majesco garners a lone "buy" rating from Needham & Co. and a "neutral" rating from Wedbush. Needham analysts have a $4 price target on the stock while Wedbush has a $3.50 target. TheStreet Ratings has a "hold" recommendation on Majesco Entertainment. The research report says revenue growth, a largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels and solid stock price performance are strengths that are countered by the company's weak cash flow from its operations. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the Top Stocks Under $5 Beating the Market portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV