9. TeamStaff (TSTF)
Company Profile: TeamStaff provides staffing services to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and other U.S. governmental entities.Once on the Nasdaq's chopping block for falling out of compliance with listing requirements, TeamStaff has seen its stock rebound sharply this month after the company said its first-quarter net loss shrank substantially from a year earlier. The company also announced that it was awarded the Department of Veterans Affairs' Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy program. Work is expected to begin on July 1 and continue for up to five years, the company said. Current Share Price: $1.18 (May 27) 2011 Total Return: 131% Analyst Ratings: There are currently no research analysts covering TeamStaff. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on the stock, which it has maintained for two years. The latest report highlights TeamStaff's multiple weaknesses, "such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow."
8. Interphase (INPH) Company Profile: Interphase is a telecom-equipment maker. The company provides services for LTE and WiMAX, interworking gateways, packet processing, network connectivity, and security for key applications for the communications and enterprise markets. Interphase shares more than doubled on Feb. 11, a day after the company reported fourth-quarter financial results. The company said revenue in the quarter jumped 24% to $5.8 million as it swung to a quarterly profit. The stock hit a high of $7.59 in March but has been steadily pulling back since. Current Share Price: $4.22 (May 27) 2011 Total Return: 134% Analyst Ratings: There are no research firms covering Interphase currently. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on the stock, which it has maintained since downgrading the stock from "hold" in July 2009. The latest report calls attention to Interphase's "feeble growth in its earnings per share."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV