Established Video Game Stocks
If you want to play some more-established video game stocks that are not trading below $10 a share or that market caps over $1 billion, then I would consider names such as Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO), Electronic Arts (ERTS), Activison Blizzard (ATVI), Shanda Interactive (SNDA), Giant Interactive Group (GA), Shanda Games (GAME) and NetEase.com (NTES). These names won't run as much, but they could still rack up some nice returns ahead of the Zynga IPO.
To see more gaming stocks to play off of the Zynga IPO, check out the Zynga IPO Stock Plays portfolio on Stockpickr.
-- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV