NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Domino's Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $24.82, above its previous 52-week high of $24.80 with 21,909 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Domino's Pizza has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 54.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Domino's Pizza, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a pizza delivery company in the United States and internationally. The company sells and delivers pizzas under the Domino's Pizza brand name. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.7, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 16.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your DPZ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about DPZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV