5. Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) develops, manufactures, markets and services microturbine technology solutions for use in stationary distributed power generation applications, including cogeneration (combined heat and power (CHP), integrated CHP, and combined CCHP). The company will report its results on June 14.
Net loss for the fourth quarter of 2011 is forecast to narrow down to $6.43 million or 3 cents per share from $12.93 million or 5 cents per share recorded in the year-ago quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales for the quarter are seen surging 56% year-over-year to $25.5 million. Meanwhile, gross margin is estimated at positive 7.67% from negative 14.66% recorded in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy. On average, analysts estimate 58% upside to $2.75 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV