5. Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST - Get Report) develops, manufactures, markets and services microturbine technology solutions for use in stationary distributed power generation applications, including cogeneration (combined heat and power (CHP), integrated CHP, and combined CCHP). The company will report its results on June 14.
Net loss for the fourth quarter of 2011 is forecast to narrow down to $6.43 million or 3 cents per share from $12.93 million or 5 cents per share recorded in the year-ago quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales for the quarter are seen surging 56% year-over-year to $25.5 million. Meanwhile, gross margin is estimated at positive 7.67% from negative 14.66% recorded in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy. On average, analysts estimate 58% upside to $2.75 in value from current levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts