7. PURE Bioscience (PURE) engages in the development and commercialization of bioscience technologies. The company produces pre-formulated, ready-to-use products for both its own brands and for private label distribution.
The company recently completed its antibacterial study, which appears effective against a bacterial form causing various gum disease, pneumonia, prostate infections, and kidney stones. Meanwhile, the company is developing dehydrate citrate, a form of ionic silver, to combat bacteria endemic in hospital, agricultural and industrial settings.
The company is scheduled to release its third quarter 2011 financial results on June 6, 2011. Sales for the quarter are seen coming in at $0.11 million, while net loss is estimated at $2.25 million. Gross margin is expected to increase to 65% from 60.64% recorded in the year-ago quarter.Of the three analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 53.5% upside to $1.75 in value from current levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts