7. PURE Bioscience (PURE) engages in the development and commercialization of bioscience technologies. The company produces pre-formulated, ready-to-use products for both its own brands and for private label distribution.
The company recently completed its antibacterial study, which appears effective against a bacterial form causing various gum disease, pneumonia, prostate infections, and kidney stones. Meanwhile, the company is developing dehydrate citrate, a form of ionic silver, to combat bacteria endemic in hospital, agricultural and industrial settings.
The company is scheduled to release its third quarter 2011 financial results on June 6, 2011. Sales for the quarter are seen coming in at $0.11 million, while net loss is estimated at $2.25 million. Gross margin is expected to increase to 65% from 60.64% recorded in the year-ago quarter.Of the three analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 53.5% upside to $1.75 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV