9. Active Power (ACPW) provides backup power solutions and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems that ensure business continuity for enterprises in the event of power outages.
Net revenue for the first quarter of 2011 increased 56% to $17.3 million, vs. $11.1 million in the year-ago quarter, following a 57% increase in product revenue and 50% augment in service and other revenue. The company realized revenue of $480,000 per megawatt for 31.2 megawatts of critical power systems compared to $414,000 per megawatt for 23.6 megawatts of critical power systems sold in the prior year's quarter. Net loss incurred was $1.1 million or 1 cent per share, compared to $2.6 million or 4 cents per share in the first quarter of 2010.
The company's revenue guidance for the second quarter of 2011 is in the range of $17 to $20 million, or 6% to 25% year-over-year increase. Earnings are expected to range between $(0.01) and a profit of $0.01 per share.All the three analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. On average, analysts estimate 31% upside to $2.92 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV