1. Novavax (NVAX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing recombinant vaccines. The company's technology platform is based on virus-like particles (VLPs). The VLPs are genetically engineered three-dimensional nanostructures, which incorporate immunologically important recombinant proteins.
10 Stocks Under $3 With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.