5. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (RDY) is an integrated pharmaceutical company and operates in business segments such as global generics, active ingredients and proprietary products.
Dr Reddy's March quarter results were higher-than-estimated with revenue growing 22.8% year-over-year, driven by robust growth of 67.6% in U.S. generics and 25.7% in Russia and CIS. The launch of generic fexofenadine pseudoephedrine during the quarter lifted U.S. growth. However, Indian formulations grew only 5.1% year-over-year.
Adjusted net profit rose 46.6% year-over-year as EBITDA margin improved 80 bps to 21.6%. during the quarter.Going ahead, the U.S., India and Russia generic formulations are expected to drive earnings. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 26% over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV