Faro Reaches New 52-Week High (FARO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Faro Technologies (Nasdaq:FARO) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $44.40, above its previous 52-week high of $44.01 with 52,375 shares traded as of 12:50 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 98,200 shares over the past 30 days. Faro has a market cap of $681.5 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. FARO Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports portable, software driven, three-D measurement systems used in a range of manufacturing, industrial, building construction, and forensic applications.
- Practice your FARO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV