The Wynnefield Group, the largest stockholder in Crown Crafts Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWS or “the Company”), said today that Mr. Melvin Keating and Mr. Jon Biro, two directors elected by Crown Crafts shareholders to the Company’s Board of Directors in August 2010, have donated to charity 50% of their cash retainer in excess of $20,000, after payment of taxes, as was stated in the Proxy Statement filed by the Wynnefield Group in July, 2010.
Mr. Biro has directed his donation to the American SIDS Institute and Mr. Keating has directed his donation to the R Baby Foundation, two organizations committed to infant health.
ABOUT THE WYNNEFIELD GROUP
The Wynnefield Group is Crown Crafts’ largest stockholder, holding approximately 17% of the Company’s outstanding common stock. Established in 1992, the Wynnefield Group includes several affiliates of Wynnefield Capital, Inc., a value investor specializing in U.S. small cap situations that have company- or industry-specific catalysts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV