Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: PFG) announces that Larry Zimpleman, chairman, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Sanford C. Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2, 2011 at 8 a.m. (EST) in New York. The presentation provides insight on the company’s strategy to drive sustained growth and performance going forward.
Parties interested in listening to the presentation live may access the webcast on the Principal Financial Group Investor Relations website ( www.principal.com/investor). Presentation materials will be available on the website.
About the Principal Financial GroupThe Principal Financial Group ® (The Principal ®) 1 is a retirement and global asset management leader. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, investment services and insurance through its diverse family of financial services companies. A member of the FORTUNE 500 ®, the Principal Financial Group has $327.4 billion in assets under management 2 and serves some 16.4 million customers worldwide from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States. Principal Financial Group, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PFG. For more information, visit www.principal.com.
1 “The Principal Financial Group” and “The Principal” are
registered service marks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., a member
of the Principal Financial Group.
2 As of March 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV