Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation is a bank holding company with total assets of $1.52 billion as of March 31, 2011. Peapack-Gladstone Bank, its wholly owned community bank, has 23 branch locations throughout Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Somerset and Union counties. The bank was established in 1921 and is celebrating its 90 th anniversary in 2011. The wealth management division, PGB Trust & Investments, with $2.0 billion in assets under administration, operates at the bank’s corporate offices located at 500 Hills Drive in Bedminster and at four additional locations in Clinton, Morristown and Summit, NJ, as well as in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. To learn more about Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation, Peapack-Gladstone Bank or PGB Trust & Investments please visit www.pgbank.com or call 908-234-0700.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV