Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select Market: PGC) announces the appointment of Daniel J. Leary, III, a resident of Branchburg, New Jersey, to the position of vice president and senior trust officer at PGB Trust & Investments, the wealth management division of the holding company’s wholly owned community bank, Peapack-Gladstone Bank.
Mr. Leary joined PGB Trust & Investments in November of 2010 after a long and distinguished career that began in the trust and investment business at J. Henry Schroder Bank & Trust Company in New York where he worked for 10 years. In 1988 he transitioned to a position at Beacon Trust Company in Morristown, NJ, where he worked for 23 years before joining PGB Trust & Investments. During his 23 years at Beacon, a company that recently announced its intentions to be acquired by Jersey City-based Provident Bank, Leary managed all aspects of the business from trust operations, estate and trust administration and individual and fiduciary income tax preparation, ultimately assuming the role of executive vice president and chief operating officer managing Beacon’s wealth advisory group. With over 33 years of trust industry experience, he is now part of the team responsible for managing Peapack-Gladstone Bank’s trust and investment function, helping to guide its overall wealth advisory services and solutions.
Mr. Leary attended Pace University in NY as well as the New York State Bankers Association Trust and Estate School. He is an avid NY sports fan, plays golf and has been an active member of the Branchburg and North Plainfield communities where he has coached and served on various organization committees. He resides in Branchburg with his wife Debra and his sons Danny, Conor and Colin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV