Universal American Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (UAM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Universal American Financial Corporation (NYSE:UAM) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $8.90, below its previous 52-week high of $23.55 with 7,771 shares traded as of 10:02 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 313,000 shares over the past 30 days. Universal American Financial has a market cap of $706.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Universal American Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides health insurance and managed care products and services primarily to the senior population in the United States.
- Practice your UAM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV