Volcom Reaches New 52-Week High (VLCM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Volcom (Nasdaq:VLCM) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $24.50, above its previous 52-week high of $24.49 with 14,518 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 288,800 shares over the past 30 days. Volcom has a market cap of $597 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Volcom, Inc. designs, markets, and distributes clothing, footwear, accessories, and related products for young men and women primarily under the Volcom brand name in the United States and internationally.
- Practice your VLCM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV