Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) held a live webcast of its 2011 annual stockholders’ meeting today. The Company has been informed that due to an internet service disruption, some individuals may not have been able to access the webcast. A replay of our webcast and copy of the presentation made will be available on our website at www.kadant.com once the internet service providers are able to restore service. In addition, a copy of the slide presentation used in the meeting was filed on Form 8-K prior to the meeting and is available on www.sec.gov. If you wished to ask a question during the live webcast and were unable to do so, please contact us at 978-776-2000.
Kadant is a leading supplier to the global pulp and paper industry. Our stock-preparation, fluid-handling, doctoring, and water-management equipment and systems are designed to increase efficiency and improve quality in pulp and paper production. Many of our products, particularly in our fluid-handling product line, are also used to optimize production in other process industries. In addition, we produce granules from papermaking byproducts for agricultural and lawn and garden applications. Kadant is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with revenues of $270 million in 2010 and 1,600 employees in 16 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.kadant.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV