Experts and corporate executives from metals and mining companies will share their insights on this sector during two information-filled days at NYSSA’s 11th Annual Metals and Mining Conference from June 1–2, 2011.
This event also features an outlook on the metals and mining industry from Patrick Chidley, CFA, senior vice president of global metals and mining research at HSBC Securities, and an outlook on the precious metals market from Jeffrey M. Christian, managing director at CPM Group.
Presenting companies on Day One are:
- Augusta Resource (AMEX: AZC)
- Great Panther Silver Limited (NYSE, AMEX: GPL; TSX: GPR)
- Nevsun Resources (AMEX: NSU)
- North American Palladium (AMEX: PAL, TSX: PDL)
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (AMEX: PLM)
- Quaterra Resources Inc.
- Rare Element Resources Ltd. (TSVX: RES)
- St Andrews Goldfields Ltd. (TSX: SAS)
- Torex Gold Resources Inc. (TSX: TXG)
Presenting companies on Day Two are:
- AQM Copper Inc. (TSX-V: AQM)
- Avalon Rare Metals
- Banro Corporation (AMEX: BAA)
- Crazy Horse Resources Inc. (TSX-V: CZH)
- Duluth Metals Limited (TSX: DM)
- Great Basin Gold (AMEX: GBG)
- International Minerals (TSX: IMZ)
- NovaGold (NYSE, AMEX: NG)