DENVER, May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. ( www.enercominc.com) today announced it will host its third annual London Oil & Gas Conference™ ( www.enercomlogc.com) on Thursday, 16 June 2011, at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel.
EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 3 is an opportunity for institutional, private equity and high net worth investors, energy research analysts, and investment advisors to meet with company executives and discuss topics relating to the energy outlook for 2011. There is no fee to attend, and interested participants can register for the conference at http://www.enercomlogc.com/Form1.aspx.
Attendees will hear from E&P and OilService companies with operations targeting several of North America's prolific plays:
- Eagle Ford Oil Shale ( South Texas)
- Granite Wash ( Oklahoma, Texas)
- Haynesville Shale, Cotton Valley ( East Texas, Louisiana)
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio)
- Niobrara Oil Shale ( Colorado, Wyoming)
- Permian Basin ( West Texas, New Mexico)
- Shallow and Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
- Williston Basin Bakken/ Three Forks/Sanish ( North Dakota, Montana)
International companies will also present growing operational investment opportunities targeting oil and natural gas plays located in:
- France ( Paris Basin)
- Italy (Po Valley)
- North Sea