NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Copa Holdings (NYSE:CPA) is tomorrow, May 26, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.64 per share. At a price of $62.21 as of 9:40 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for Copa has been 234,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Copa has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Copa Holdings, S. A., through its subsidiaries, provides airline passenger and cargo services. The company offers air transportation services for leisure and business travelers; and cargo, which include freight, courier, and mail service. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 6.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CPA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV