Bally Technologies, which sells slot machines and video-gaming software, has been out of favor with investors, falling nearly 5% over the past year (versus a 22% increase for the benchmark S&P 500). The company looks well-capitalized, with an interest coverage ratio of 13.3 times and a debt-to-capital ratio of only 23%.
Bally was also a benefactor of the Galaxy launch in Macau, as the company was awarded with a contract to provide a comprehensive table, slot and casino-management system. Our model has a $45.50 target on shares of Bally Technologies, offering nearly 16% upside from the recent closing price.
Readers Also Like:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV