M&I Bank, Greater Kansas City Region, Establishes Fund For Joplin Tornado Victims
KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- M&I Bank, Kansas City, has announced the establishment of a relief fund for victims of the tornadoes that destroyed homes and other property in Joplin, Mo. Donations to the "Joplin Relief" fund can be made at any M&I Bank location. Funds will be administered by the American Red Cross. M&I Bank will donate $10,000 to the relief fund.
In addition, M&I Bank will serve as a collection point for item donations for tornado victims. Items of particular need include new socks and underwear, nonperishable food items, and bottled water.
M&I Bank is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (NYSE: MI), a diversified financial services corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., with $49.6 billion in assets. Founded in 1847, M&I Marshall & Ilsley Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank, with 188 offices throughout the state. In addition, M&I has 53 locations throughout Arizona; 36 offices along Florida's west coast and in central Florida; 33 offices in Indianapolis and nearby communities; 26 offices in metropolitan Minneapolis/St. Paul, and one in Duluth, Minn.; 17 offices in the greater St. Louis area; 15 offices in Kansas City and nearby communities; and one office in Las Vegas, Nev. M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, asset-based lending, financial planning, investments, and insurance services from offices throughout the country and on the Internet ( www.mibank.com or www.micorp.com).
SOURCE M&I Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV