New Berlin Office Of M&I Bank Announces Silver Level LEED Certification On Its One-Year Anniversary
NEW BERLIN, Wis., May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- M&I Bank has announced that the New Berlin office, which opened one year ago, has earned LEED-NC (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – New Construction) certification at the Silver Level by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
"We were anticipating certification, and we were very pleased when the USGBC announced it as LEED Silver," said David Drake, vice president, operations support, and leader of M&I's MiPlanet corporate steering committee. "Certification at this level is recognition of meeting an even higher standard, and it reflects M&I's commitment to sustainability."
Some of the unique energy-efficient elements at the New Berlin office include a geothermal heating and cooling system, LED light fixtures, automatically controlled time relays, solar lighting tubes, and a rain garden system.
About M&I BankM&I Bank is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (NYSE: MI), a diversified financial services corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., with $49.6 billion in assets. Founded in 1847, M&I Marshall & Ilsley Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank, with 188 offices throughout the state. In addition, M&I has 53 locations throughout Arizona; 36 offices along Florida's west coast and in central Florida; 33 offices in Indianapolis and nearby communities; 26 offices in metropolitan Minneapolis/St. Paul, and one in Duluth, Minn.; 17 offices in the greater St. Louis area; 15 offices in Kansas City and nearby communities; and one office in Las Vegas, Nev. M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, asset-based lending, financial planning, investments, and insurance services from offices throughout the country and on the Internet ( www.mibank.com or www.micorp.com). SOURCE M&I Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV