ANCHORAGE, Alaska, May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- General Communication, Inc. released the following statement regarding the National Transportation Safety Board's hearing on the plane crash last August.
"Today's meeting concluded the NTSB's investigation of the airplane accident of August 9, 2010 near Dillingham, Alaska. The effects of that event are still felt every day by those who lost loved ones and friends, as well as those who responded with courage to provide aid to the survivors. We continue to express our deepest condolences to the survivors, victims, and their families. We also greatly appreciate the careful conduct and deliberation the NTSB Members and staff dedicated to this investigation."
GCI has no further comments at this time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV