NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets fell again Tuesday despite a comeback in commodities.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 25.05, or 0.20%, to 12,356.21. The S&P 500 dropped 1.09, or 0.08%, to 13216.28. The Nasdaq slipped 12.74, or 0.46%, to 2746.16.
Brian Kelly on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show that silver led the commodities with a strong move higher.
Guy Adami said Goldman was spot on in its bullish call on a number of commodities. Tim Seymour said there would have been a further market decline if Goldman and Morgan Stanley had not upgraded commodities and gold. Seymour said the S&P was still in "no-man's land" with 1295 serving as the test for the index.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV