Analysts at Citigroup lifted their price target on PepsiCo shares to $73, from $69, citing positive meetings with management. The firm maintained a hold rating on the stock.
In late April
Morgan Stanley analysts initiated coverage of Arcos Dorados, which began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in April, with an overweight rating and $26 price target. The analysts said Arcos Dorados is operating in an attractive and underpenetrated region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV