NEW YORK (TheStreet Ratings) -- TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc (KKD) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $553 million market cap sweets retailer came in at a profit of $9.2 million, up 105% compared to the prior first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 19 U.S. common stocks for May 23, 2011. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and 11 stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the first quarter, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts reported $105 million in revenue, a increase of 13.6% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$192 million market cap, leather furniture maker, Natuzzi SpA (NTZ) was downgraded by our stock model to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In first quarter results, Natuzzi SpA reported a net loss of $4.3 million, up 142% from the year earlier quarter's net loss. Over the same time period, revenue gained 0.4% to $172 million. Learn more about Natuzzi SpA: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV