FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Enviro Voraxial Technology, Inc. (OTCQB: EVTN), today announced its COO, John A. DiBella will be presenting at the 7th Annual Spring Growth Stock Conference hosted by Security Research Associates, Inc. The conference will be held on Tuesday, May 24th at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco.
Conference attendees will include a select group of institutional portfolio managers and analysts, and will feature CEO's and CFO's from some of the fastest growing companies in the technology and life sciences sectors. SRA has arranged for webcasting of company presentations during this event. To access the lobby page for the webcast of presenting companies please go to: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/sra12/
"The Voraxial® Separator fills a void in the separation market that spans across many different industries. We are now experiencing a growing acceptance of the Voraxial which is translating into record sales growth. We forecast a 300% increase in revenues this year as compared to 2010 and believe this rate of growth will continue into 2012," states John A. DiBella.
The economic benefit of the Voraxial is significant for customers. The cost of the Voraxial, including installation and operation, offers the market an immediate and long-term savings. Since virtually every industry requires some method of wastewater treatment, the need for the Voraxial crosses over into many different markets, such as oil and gas, refinery, biofuel and municipal wastewater. EVTN is focusing its marketing efforts in the oil exploration and production market. Additionally, EVTN is also receiving inquiries and developing sales opportunities from other industrial applications. The unique characteristics of the Voraxial allow it to be utilized either as a stand-alone unit or within an existing system to provide a more efficient and cost effective way to handle the separation needs of the customer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV