Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK), the leading Israeli manufacturer of advanced circuitry solutions, will release its financial results for the quarter and the year ended December 31, 2010, and the quarter ended March 31, 2011 on Tuesday, May 31, 2011, Before the market opens. Eltek's financial results will be released over the news wires and will also be posted on its corporate website.
On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time, Eltek will conduct a conference call to discuss the results for the quarter and the year ended December 31, 2010 and the first quarter of 2011. The call will feature Arieh Reichart, Chief Executive Officer and Amnon Shemer, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, please call the following teleconference numbers. Please begin placing your calls 10 minutes before scheduled time:
|International:||+972 - 3 - 9180691|
|10:30 a.m. Eastern Time|
|07:30 a.m. Pacific Time|
|17:30 p.m. Israel Time|
A replay of the call will be available on Eltek’s corporate website at http://www.eltekglobal.com approximately 48 hours after the conference call is completed and will be archived for 30 days.About the Company Eltek is Israel's leading manufacturer of printed circuit boards, the core circuitry of most electronic devices. It specializes in the complex high-end of PCB manufacturing, i.e., HDI, multi-layered and flex-rigid boards. Eltek's technologically advanced circuitry solutions are used in today's increasingly sophisticated and compact electronic products.. For more information, visit Eltek's website at www.eltekglobal.com. Forward Looking Statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV