Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the Board of Directors of Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) for potentially violating shareholder protection laws. Concerned Yongye International shareholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“Yongye has been accused of engaging in self-dealing transactions and falsely promoting its main product,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Stanford University denied developing the company’s main product, despite the company’s claims otherwise. Our proposed shareholder derivative action seeks to make Yongye International work in the best interests of its shareholders.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Yongye International investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV