Buyout Of PRIMEDIA Causes Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of PRIMEDIA (NYSE: PRM) violated shareholder protection laws in connection with the buyout by TPG Capital. If you are a PRIMEDIA shareholder – or have knowledge of this transaction – you are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“Under the terms of the agreement, PRIMEDIA stockholders will receive $7.10 per share in cash,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Fifty-eight percent of the investors already approved the deal in voting agreements made prior to the announcement to the public. Certain financial multiples – like EBITDA and net income – appear low based on similar acquisitions. Our potential class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the takeover maximizes value for investors in PRIMEDIA.”
Goldfarb Branham has significant experience representing individual and
institutional investors. Lawyers at the firm have represented investors
in over 100 shareholder class action cases. A firm securities lawyer,
Hamilton Lindley, can be reached at
or 877-583-2855 to discuss the impact of this buyout on PRIMEDIA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV