Canvys ®, a division of Richardson Electronics, Ltd., announces the release of the Image Systems X Series diagnostic and clinical imaging LCD displays for the healthcare industry at SIIM 2011 (Booth 719-721). The Image Systems X Series medical monitors have been re-defined, re-designed, and re-engineered. The X Series raises the standard in medical imaging by delivering outstanding display performance coupled with cutting edge technology.
“The X-Series continues our tradition of offering highly-regarded Image Systems medical grade LCD displays for radiology,” commented Dave Sorensen, Director of Product Development and Operations, Healthcare. “These LCDs are equipped with both front and rear luminance sensors – an important feature not always found on other medical monitors. Best-of-all, they are integrated with our industry-leading CFS calibration and monitoring software.”
The ergonomically designed X Series displays are designed with the user in mind and provide the highest levels of imaging performance for intensive PACS and radiology use.
The products within the series include the:
- Image Systems CX2MP - 2MP Color LCD Display
- Image Systems MX2MP – 2MP Grayscale LCD Display
- Image Systems CX3MP – 3MP Color LCD Display
- Image Systems MX3MP – 3MP Grayscale LCD Display
- Image Systems MX5MP – 5MP Grayscale LCD Display
- Elegant and ergonomic design
- Innovative Smooth and Precise Tilt/Height Adjustable Stand-Base
- Precise Expression: True 10-bit LCD and 14-bit precision look-up tables
- Built-in IQ Sensor II for DICOM calibration
- World’s top of class of Luminance Uniformity Correction (LUC)
- 20-25% reduction of power consumption