HTC Sensation (T-Mobile)
T-Mobile's HTC Sensation is a big step up from the HTC Thunderbolt. And that's no small feat. The Sensation has one of the first dual-core 1.2-gigahertz Qualcomm (QCOM) Snapdragon processors, which holds big promise for Qualcomm.
The Sensation has a 4.3-inch display, a 8-megapixel camera and it runs on Android's Gingerbread operating system. The phone has an aluminum unibody structure, a trend Apple started with its laptops.
The Sensation runs on the HSDPA network that AT&T and T-Mobile call 4G. The phone went on sale last month at T-Mobile for $200 with a two-year contract.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV