Samsung Nexus Prime
Google will launch a new flagship phone sometime this year. In keeping with its Nexus tradition, this phone is called Nexus Prime, made by Samsung and powered by the newest version of Android -- 4.0, or Ice Cream Sandwich, according to blog BGR.
The Nexus Prime has some impressive features, if BGR's sources are right. The phone's dual-core processors will each run at speeds of at least 1.2-gigahertz. The front of the phone is all screen, with no physical buttons. And though the camera is only 5-megapixel, it is expected to have better resolution and low-light capabilities. The Nexus Prime is also expected to be 4G LTE.
Google continues the Nexus push as a way of offering a pure Android standard bearer for the industry. Though Google has softened on its attempt to bypass the carriers that insist on limiting features or loading the phones with their own programs, Google will no doubt add technology like near-field communication to expand its mobile payment front and other location-based services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV