Dixie Group Inc. Stock Downgraded (DXYN)
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, DIXIE GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- DXYN has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.63% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.79 million or 140.70% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for DIXIE GROUP INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.90% trails that of the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.12 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. To add to this, DXYN has a quick ratio of 0.69, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.