COVINGTON, Ky., May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lamar M. Chambers, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), will make a presentation at the J.P. Morgan 6th Annual Diversified Industries Conference in New York City on Tuesday, June 7, 2011, at 8:30 a.m. EDT. In his remarks, Chambers will review Ashland's businesses, strategies and priorities.
A webcast will be presented live and can be accessed, along with supporting materials, through the Ashland website at http://investor.ashland.com. A replay will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation and will be archived on Ashland's website for 90 days. Supporting materials will be available for 12 months. Copies of the presentation may also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 859-815-4454.
In more than 100 countries, the people of Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) provide the specialty chemicals, technologies and insights to help customers create new and improved products for today and sustainable solutions for tomorrow. Our chemistry is at work every day in a wide variety of markets and applications, including architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, personal care, pharmaceutical, tissue and towel, and water treatment. Visit www.ashland.com to see the innovations we offer through our four commercial units – Ashland Aqualon Functional Ingredients, Ashland Hercules Water Technologies, Ashland Performance Materials and Ashland Consumer Markets (Valvoline).SOURCE Ashland Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV