Nomura Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NMR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nomura Holdings (NYSE:NMR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $4.67, below its previous 52-week high of $6.75 with 311,778 shares traded as of 9:37 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 841,800 shares over the past 30 days. Nomura has a market cap of $17.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 25.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Nomura Holdings, Inc. provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company operates in three divisions: Retail, Wholesale, and Asset Management. The Retail division primarily offers investment consultation services to retail clients. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, below the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 51.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NMR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV