NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Schweitzer-Mauduit International (NYSE:SWM) is tomorrow, May 24, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $48.46 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Schweitzer-Mauduit International has been 157,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Schweitzer-Mauduit International has a market cap of $872.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 21.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. manufactures and sells paper and reconstituted tobacco products to the tobacco industry, as well as specialized paper products for use in other applications. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 15.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SWM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV