Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC Announces Investigation Into Research In Motion Limited
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is investigating potential violations of the federal securities laws by Research In Motion Limited (“RIM” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: RIMM). The investigation focuses on whether a series of statements made between December 16, 2010 and April 28, 2011, inclusive, regarding RIM’s business, its prospects and its operations were materially false and misleading at the time they were made. Specifically, the investigation focuses on, among other things, whether the Company knew but failed to adequately disclose that it was experiencing problems associated with an aging product line which were negatively impacting RIM’s business and margins.
If you purchased RIM common between December 16, 2010 and April 28, 2011, inclusive and have questions concerning your legal rights, you are encouraged to contact Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC and its attorneys Michael I. Fistel Jr., Esq. or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that
dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and
investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action
and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available
through its website,
and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for
the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I.
Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV