- Total Net Sales were €121.0 million, down 4.3% as compared to first quarter 2010
- Industrial Margin was €42.8 million as compared to €48.7 million in first quarter 2010
- Negative EBIT of €2.5 million, vs. a positive EBIT of €0.5 million in first quarter 2010
- Net Group Loss of €3.0 million vs. a Net Group Loss of €1.3 million in first quarter 2010
- Positive Net Financial Position of €74.9 with a considerable improvement as compared to December 31, 2010.
Natuzzi S.p.A. Announces Its First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.