- Total Net Sales were €121.0 million, down 4.3% as compared to first quarter 2010
- Industrial Margin was €42.8 million as compared to €48.7 million in first quarter 2010
- Negative EBIT of €2.5 million, vs. a positive EBIT of €0.5 million in first quarter 2010
- Net Group Loss of €3.0 million vs. a Net Group Loss of €1.3 million in first quarter 2010
- Positive Net Financial Position of €74.9 with a considerable improvement as compared to December 31, 2010.
Natuzzi S.p.A. Announces Its First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.