ALLENTOWN, Pa., May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aftersoft Network N.A. Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MAM Software Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS), is pleased to announce that it has completed delivery of a new version of its industry leading VAST POS application to Monro Muffler Brake Inc.
Monro Muffler Brake uses a customized version of the VAST POS system, which has been modified to meet the company's specific service and tire store requirements, in all of its 780 retail locations. As the company continues to grow, the new release will increase management's ability to monitor operations and improve the quality and timeliness of store reporting. In addition, the new release will provide integration to ALLDATA's labor times and factory scheduled maintenance (FSM) data using the ISHOP integration connectivity standard.
Burt August, Director of In-Store Systems at Monro Muffler Brake, commented: "Aftersoft has been a very close partner of ours for more than 25 years. Our relationship is built on trust and the level of experience, expertise, and service they offer makes them the right choice for us. We are extremely fortunate to have this partnership with Aftersoft."
"Aftersoft Network is committed to delivering leading edge solutions that provide customers with a high return on their business and our long term relationship with Monro Muffler Brake is testimony to our service and the quality of our applications," said Bill Klepeiss, Chief Operating Officer at Aftersoft Network. "Monro is the largest chain of company-operated undercar care facilities in the United States and we are extremely pleased to be part of their ongoing growth. We look forward to continuing to work together to further enhance the VAST POS software in support of their expansion efforts."About MAM Software Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV