Concurrent Computer Corporation Stock Upgraded (CCUR)
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Computers & Peripherals industry and the overall market, CONCURRENT COMPUTER CP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CONCURRENT COMPUTER CP is rather high; currently it is at 59.80%. Regardless of CCUR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CCUR's net profit margin of 2.70% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 72.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 151.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.97 million to $0.50 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.